How do I submit claims to Decent?

Leslie Harding

We highly recommend that providers submit claims electronically via your billing software and clearinghouse of choice. Decent’s Electronic Payer ID is DECENT.

If you are having any issues submitting claims electronically, please contact your billing vendor to ensure they have Decent’s Payer ID in their system. Our clearinghouse is Healthcare IP.

If a claim cannot be submitted electronically, a paper UB-04 or CMS-1500 should be submitted to:


P.O. Box 4366

Seattle, WA 98194-0366

Check out our Provider Resources for more information.

You might also like: