Thanks for your interest in Decent.
We have a few guidelines for using our brand resources. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.
Decent always is spelled with an uppercase D.
Our logo can work on its own or with the wordmark attached to the right of the Decent heart icon.
Watermelon is our primary hero color.
Midnight is used for accent colors.
The fine print
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- 1.Provide plenty of space around the Decent logo lockup and Decent Heart mark. Make them big, make them small, just give them the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
- 2.Use an uppercase D when spelling Decent.
- 3.Ensure you using the correct Hex colors.
- 4.Ask us if you have any questions or requests.
Please do not
- 1.Alter these files in any way.
- 2.Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Decent of your product, service, or business.
- 3.Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- 4.Combine these graphics with any other graphics without written consent from Decent.